Wednesday, July 4, 2012

New Car

Well, so far I have to say that I really like my new car.  I've been debating it for a while, and finally decided to go ahead and do it.  After years of used cars and cars that I felt cramped in, I decided to go with a little bit larger car.  However, I didn't want to sacrifice MPG's.

When I went to Las Vegas in May I rented a Hyundai Sonata Hybrid.  I really liked the way the car handled and had a very smooth, quiet ride.  So that's what I went with.  For a mid-size car with the extras that this one has, I think I got a pretty decent price on it.


It's a 2013 Hyundai Sonata GLS.  Not a Hybrid, and not their "Limited" edition, but a nice car.  It's an "Indigo Night" exterior (that's code for BLUE) with gray interior.  It has heated outside rear view mirrors, heated front seats, blue tooth capability, Blue Link (Hyundai's version of OnStar), and XM/Sirius Radio, power drivers seat with power lumbar support.

Only problem I've had so far is that, when I went to sign up for some of the applications for the vehicle, the Hyundai website I had to select the year of my vehicle.  Unfortunately the choices only go up to 2012, and my car is a 2013, so I'll give them a call tomorrow to see how I can remedy that.

No comments:

Post a Comment