Monday, March 26, 2012

Two Posts - One Day

Yes, this is the second blog post on the same day, but the subjects of each posting were so different that I didn't want to stick them together. I thought, for what complaining I do about some of the drama that goes on, I should at least note the fact that last Friday at work was a good day.

A co-worker of mine vented to me about some issues and I vented back to her about other issues, but even with all the venting we were in a pretty good mood all day. And the mood at work stayed positive throughout the entire shift, something that rarely happens here. I'm not saying the mood is always negative...I really enjoy being here at work more often than not...but last Friday was an especially good day at work. Maybe it was because two of the four people here were starting their vacations when they left that day. But whatever the reason, I really enjoyed work on March 23. It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment